WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Monday, January 24, 2011

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS! #TRUTHIS

#TRUTHIS THE STEELERS ARE HELLA RAW...BLACK AND YELLOW! 

LOVE IS ALL OVER ME!
#TRUTHIS I’ve never been one to hold back how I am feeling so I know that I won’t start now.  I live my life off the wall.  I’m emotional, I'm smart, I’m crazy, I’m lovable, I’m moody, and I’m too much other ish to name.  However I am myself 24/7 and in a play off of Brand Nubians, you can love it or leave me alone.  #LOVEQUEEN ALL DAY

#TRUTHIS I’ve taken the harder road than most but yet still finding a reason to smile everyday.  No matter what you are going thru in life tap into your joy and once you claim it then the JOY BANDITS will not F wit you.   

KEYWORD HERE IS LARGE!
#TRUTHIS I’ve dated a man who used a Magnum condom when his penis was the size of a pre-teen and even some of them might have a bigger one than his ass. FYI, Magnums are for big D’s only.  If I can wrap my one hand around it, you don’t qualify for Gold Packs because well I have little hands.

SILVER FOX...YES!!!
#TRUTHIS Anderson Cooper is so hot to me.  I love the Silver Fox and if he didn’t like boys I would love to pick at his brain. (WINK WINK!)  Nothing is sexier to me than a smart and clever man.  On my bi-sexual side, nothing is hotter to me than Mila Kunis cuz when she went downtown in Black Swan I was in the theater wishing I was Natalie Portman.

MILA BABY!
#TRUTHIS Today Oprah revealed her hidden secret that she has a half sister, my friend's response to the news, "I think she is rich enough for a whole one." LMAO!

#TRUTHIS I loved a man so much that I didn’t know how I would ever let him go completely.  I read that once you really love someone you always do but you just learn to eventually live without them.  As much as you both may want to, sometimes you really can't be just friends so don't fool yourself to think otherwise. #moveontosomethingbetter   

#TRUTHIS I get scared sometimes because there are so many things I desire to have in my life but so many hills I have to climb to get them.  On the other hand, fear can be crippling so if you give it too much power then it can destroy your dreams and I AM NOT HAVING THAT!

#TRUTHIS I wonder how my life would have been different if I had always been thin.  Being overweight allowed me to develop in areas that I probably never would have if I just had my beauty alone.  So many beautiful people are some of the most insecure because people put them on such a high pedestal that they constantly feel like they have so much to prove.  There are some benefits to being thick and confident so #LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE BIG GIRLS!  However my big girl ass is hitting up the gym on the regs cuz I have developed enough. O K K K!   

YOU KNOW YOU SCARED TOO!
#TRUTHIS whenever I watch Beyond Scared Straight on A&E, I can’t sleep.  DIABLA has scarred me for life with that tattoo beard and when she said, “I am the devil, they call me baby devil…I’ll walk up in somebody else’s hood and just smoke you, I don’t ever do drive bys, I wanna see you die” OMG could you imagine having to share a cell with her, I’D DIE! #IAMAPUNKASS 

And last but not least, #TRUTHIS I really miss Jax, Jemma, Op, and the boys of Sons of Anarchy.  You thought I was going to say something profound, didn't you?  LOL!! But seriously, SONS OF ANARCHY is hands down my favorite show on television....bikes, bad asses, naked butts, and booze is my kinda party.  Come back to me guys because I miss y'all sooooooooooo and most importantly, DIABLA SCARES ME!

MY GO HARD WB CREW - SOA ALL DAY!


4 comments:

  1. 4 words. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN. #TruthIS. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was funny as idk what, Love Queen. I'm still recovering from the magnum commentary (ROTFL) and am equally disturbed by Diabla. She is "fiiiiiiieeerce, honey," and not at all in that loveable-stomptothadeath-Miss J-ANTM kinda way. I've never seen the show, nor will I...ever. LOL :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^Love Queen & Kim Possible. I enjoyed you both.

    ReplyDelete