WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Friday, January 14, 2011

LoveQueen's #TRUTHIS Moment

WTH?
#TRUTHIS  Gucci Mane looks like a dayum fool with this ice cream tat on his face.  Is he serious?  I hope they have saved his bed in the mental ward and got a bed for themselves since they thought it was good idea to let him out.  I mean come on Gucci, your rap career is not that substantial and there is a great chance that you might have to do something else with your life.  I hate to be cold but BRRRRR on the side of your face is a guaranteed spot in the unemployment line. 

#TRUTHIS I am really loving Keyshia Cole's album, Calling All Hearts, which I was kinda hating on initially.  I thought she had gone MJB Love & Life on me, you know when Mary fell in love and her once touching/relatable lyrics fell down the drain.   However KC proved me wrong and I am loving quite a few of the tracks on her latest album.  Some of my favs are Long Way Down, Where Would We, Sometimes, Confused In Love and Last Hangover.  Worthy of Checkin Out!


#TRUTHIS My favorite song of the moment is by my man CeeLo Green, I love his genius and would probably sleep with him because of it.  The song is called I WANT YOU and here is a lil preview:

#TRUTHIS I AM IN A FULL FLEDGED LOVE AFFAIR WITH ME.  No resolutions for me this year, no vow that I will meet my husband this year, have kids and no fantasies that this year will be without obstacles. However this year I am breaking thru and promising to live outside of my box by do things different than I've never done before.  Different results don't come through the same actions so it is time to switch the game up. On 12/31/10, I said goodbye to host of things such as fear, liars, worry, old love and fake friends. For the first time in my adult life, my energy is completely clear and nothing that doesn't love me is holding me.   My cousin Niki once told me eventually the day will come when you will trade in quantity for quality and sure enough that day did come. Now for me life is way more focused on what's right and less on what's wrong.  My joy is no longer determined by my circumstances but by the way in which I choose to get thru it all.  My keys to success are thinking good thoughts, believing God for better, and working like there is no tomorrow.    

1 comment:

  1. NICE!!!! I'm gonna have to change things up for different results this year too!!!xo

    ReplyDelete