WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kim Possible, Still Rockin' the S on my chest

KIM POSSIBLE....
Who is KimPossible?  I'm definintely not a Superhero, but I do rock that S on my chest -as all of us women should! I am every OTHER woman.  I am a mother, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend.  I say “other” because to me to say EVERY would just not be accurate. My life has been SOMETHING…special that I know was created just for me.  I love life and spontaneity! I believe everything happens for a reason and that the people that come into our lives for a “reason, season or a lifetime” are GOD’S will.  I am who I am because of them.  I would not change a thing. No, I have never been homeless, starving or faced the reality of the front lines. Nor, am I considered a celebrity, by anyone other than my kids. (Well, there maybe a few others- lol)  But, I have had to deal with some harsh realities of my own. Good and bad, but #TRUTH IS no matter what a person goes through, their reality is exactly that-their own.  So, I have learned not to judge merely by circumstance, if at all.  

Born under the sign of the bull, I ride hard for my family and friends and believe experience is definitely the best teacher. (Hard-headed)   I don't watch RHO anything nor basketball wives, etc.  TMZ is enough for me ;) I've got all of the entertainment that I need through my kids and living this dynamic, educational journey and blessing, called life.

So, come get to know us a little better.  This ain’t reality TV, no checks are coming our way, but the truth will set you free and #TRUTHISKRAZYCOOL.  LET'S GO!    

No comments:

Post a Comment