WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spreadin Love is the LoveQueen Way!

LOVEQUEEN PUTS EM IN A CORNER......
Welcome to TruthIsKrazyCool, let me re-introduce myself...My name is LoveQueen aka Cristi Dianne.  I am in no way new to this blogging thing but I am very new to sharing so much of myself on a blog.  When I joined up with Kim Possible, we decided that this would be the place where we would share our truth about life, love, and everything in between.  Our intentions for this blog are to use our truth to inspire others, motivate, and of course do what we do best, ENTERTAIN. 

I call myself a LoveQueen because there is nothing better to me than being loved by myself, my family, my friends and my guy (Don't have one that is all mine yet but I'm claiming it).  No I'm not a mom even tho all my lil cousins are my kids and not yet a wife even tho I have taken care of a few men like I was.  What I am is a free-spirited, loving life only child with a heart of platinum (gold is played out).  Also I'm a person who is often referred to as crazy but all the time referred to as cool. The coolness runs in my bloodstream and if you met my Dad then you would know exactly what I am talking about. 

Over the last year, I've had some pretty immense changes that transcended my life and lead to me finding the purpose in my pain.  Cancers (my zodiac sign) are tenacious individuals so none of my challenges broke me, everything has made me something better than I was before.  I captapulted from being an immature young lady into a GROWN ASS WOMAN who happens to still be slightly boy crazy with teeny bopper crushes on Chris Brown and Trey Songz. 

Oh yes I'm quite the character but I bring a wealth of optimism, laughter in the face of adversity, dreamy fantasies, and realtime reality. I promise each of you the TRUTH so get ready cuz some of it might hurt....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment