WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LoveQueen's Poetry

I want to soar high like the butterflies before me.
But you think I should just sit here and continue to let you ignore me?
You see I know I am destined to be great.
Just stumbled along the way when I believed in a chance of fate that you were my soulmate.
Pushing and pulling to get you to notice the love I was giving away.
You don’t believe, I don’t believe cuz all I’ve ever done was stay.
I laid in wait for the crumbles of affection.
Felt so invisible that mirrors couldn’t catch my reflection.
I’ve sacrificed enough, I’ve cried too much.
I’ve been missing the feeling of wanting to be touched.
I’m done. You may not believe me and that is okay.
Maybe you’ll believe me after the millionth time you say, she’ll call today.
I know you don’t think much of me.
Cuz for too long I was living like I was unworthy….
As I say goodbye to the old me and wonder what will I do?
I start to forgive myself for believing in a lie so untrue.
The lie being you.  




-Cristi Dianne

1 comment:

  1. And let the church say Amen! Don't trip off the stumble. Focus on the step! Love it, LQ!

    ReplyDelete