WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#TRUTHIS AIN'T NUTTIN LIKE SOME GOOD OLE MUSIC


It is rare that I will give the absolutely LOVE stamp but ADELE's 21 is absolutely lovable.  She captures the essence of every broken-hearted girl with her melodic voice and bluesy lyrics.  I mean every song on the album gets played and we know you can only usually get about about 5 to 7 these days with the rest being skipped.  My favorites are "Rolling in the Deep",  "Turning Tables", "Set Fire to the Rain" and "Someone Like You" which made me cry the first time I heard it.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.   She is amazing.......


Check out her single "Rolling in the Deep"



Then there was LUPE.................


My cousin Niki posted this track on my page the other day.  I love me some Lupe Fiasco so F what the haters have to say.  "The Show Goes On" really symbolizes how I feel at this moment because I am seriously on my own MFKIN page these days.  Riding with the ones who would ride with me in a bucket or a Bentley.  Also I am living all the way out of the box.  You come across so many people in this life and so many obstacles but you still have to keep rocking out cuz THE SHOW GOES ON.   The world is truly ours so get out there and start snatching up your dreams.  No one really knows the things I battle with in my mind but I never stop working and striving to make these better.   TO ALL MY TIKC FAM,  keep doing the same because work combined with prayer always equals AMAZING RESULTS!  

AND HERE IS THE SHOW GOES ON........

1 comment:

  1. Adele is a bad mamma jamma! Can't wait to blast and blaze. Nothing but the Real. xoxo

    ReplyDelete