WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

THEY DID THAT.....

#TRUTHIS EGYPT DID THAT.  They have sparked a fire around the world for people to stand up to injustice in their nation's government.  Also it showed how the Egyptians' protest out of frustration opened up their pathway to freedom.  I felt overwhelmed as I heard the Egyptians chanting "Egypt is Free".  Now Libya has taken note and others in countries such as Iran have started their own movements for democracy and freedom.  Egypt became the modern day example that we needed to stand up against government by using the voice of their people.  THEY DID THAT!
#TRUTHIS LYRALOVESTAR DID THAT.  My girl Crystal Streets, star of Oxygen's House of Glam, premiered her jewelry line this week at New York Fashion Week.  She is getting amazing reviews so far with her unique costume jewelry line inspired by her cutie pie daughter, Lyra, and her love of the celestial sky.  Oh yes, my friend is a Pisces dreamer and I love it.  Her creativity is unmatched so I know this project will eventually be even bigger than she has dreamed.  The jewelry line retails in between $75 and $300. Soon you will see Lyra Lovestar in the cases of Bergdoff Goodman but for now, you can check it out on her website (lyralovestar.com) Click here: www.lyralovestar.com  
#TRUTHIS CAMERON DIAZ DID THAT.  Cameron has copped the fine Yankees' ball player, Alex Rodriguez.   He is hella fine and sprung on some Cameron. Diaz and A-Rod have been flashing their hot bodies on beaches around the world.  She was caught feeding him popcorn in the VIP box of the Super Bowl and is proudly yelling "WE ARE IN LOVE" Diaz may have lost her buddy, Kate Hudson, in the process but Cameron said "It is not like they were besties."  #HOLLYWOOD
#TRUTHIS JENNIFER HUDSON DID THAT. She is proudly rocking her size 6 body after losing 80 pounds.  Also she is the shining spokeswoman for the Weight Watchers Points Plus program and the mother of the cutest lil chunk.  On Grammy night, Ms. Hudson was a part of the Aretha Franklin's tribute and you know she killed it.  Viewers voted the performance as a favorite for the night. Jennifer was also recently on Oprah saying that she has motivated her family to lose over 1000 pounds in total.  J-Hud is a great example of the power of God because the way she has positively overcome the tragic death of her mother, nephew, and brother is extremely commendable.  Be on the lookout for her upcoming biopic where she plays Winnie Mandela as well.  Keep doin it J Hud….
#TRUTHIS MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS DID THAT.  My firstborn baby, Seattle, just got her learner's permit so the streets are no longer safe.  On top of this milestone, I am so proud of who she has become as a person.  I swear she is my future LOVEQUEEN. Of course, Cecile also informed me that when she visits me in DC now, she will drive.  OH GOSH!   My brown baby, AJA, got a feature article in the Philadelphia Inquirer for leading her team to the finals championship and being the MVP. I can't tell you how proud she makes me and I love that she is truly coming into her own.  My nephew/godson Likey killed it at Madison Square Garden and their team became champions as well.  He is a wonderful young man who is as smart as he is athletic. My pooh, Nya, is doing her thing.  She wrote a book that is up for a championship in a statewide competition.  I love my phat cheeks so much.  And my babyboy Liso is holding it down in NYC conducting Thomas the Train.  I LOVE MY BABIES.
#LOVEQUEEN


No comments:

Post a Comment