WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SPRING STING.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF OUR FOLLOWERS!!! OLD AND NEW. WE APPRECIATE AND LOVE OUR TIKC FAM!  LET'S GO!!

MARCH has arrived.  3 months in already!  Where, oh where does the time go?

#TRUTHIS After a beautiful weekend with the sunroof open and music turned up, I am definitely getting the fever! SPRING FEVER!!  I can’t wait for the sunshine, warm weather, colorful moods and canvas of spring and summer! I am in love with the atmosphere that it brings.
 
#TRUTHIS I only wish that the stink bugs would stay away and never ever return.  But being that those nasty things made it through the harsh winter, I am doubtful.  I can’t even be mad, though because they fought the good fight- and won. Ugh and Yuck!!!
Bzzzzzz!

#TRUTHIS RANDOM THOUGHTS Just like Mariah loves butterflies, I love bumble bees! My very first tat was of a colorful cartoon bumble bee. I still remember going to the shop in ATL with my girls, Nashetta, Iman and Kamala. ;) All ready for our first taste of the "ink".

I couldn’t imagine actually being a bumble bee, though. I don't think that would work out so well for me.  True, life would probably be a lot shorter because I know that I would sting the hell out of someone with a quickness. J But I really like the idea of having a stinger. It screams- Don't f with me!!

Butterflies are beautiful, but way to boring and defenseless. Really, just a cuter version of a fly! Lol . OK, a MUCH cuter version.  But, how do they defend themselves?? I need a stinger! Most people are so afraid of anything with a stinger-myself included, and yet I love the "respect" they demand! They are almost never alone, too.  It’s like an insect drive-by. They roll upon you, most times without notice or because you have done something to piss them off, (sometimes unbeknownst to you) and you have not heeded their warning. They just use their little stinger ass to f- up your moment because you have f-ed with theirs!  Kind of like some humans, I know...

What I don't understand though, is why is it that bees and wasps die after they sting? That doesn't seem fair! They should at least get 50 stings! I mean, they don't sting just for fun. Those pesky mosquitoes suck the blood out of you and get to see another day!  Why should they die b/c they are protecting themselves, territory or loved ones? And yet whom or whatever they sting only feels the pain temporarily and will soon forget about it. And yet they have given up their life?! What's up with that? I wonder if they know that if they sting just once, that it's a wrap for them? And if they did, would they still do it.  They knew in The Bee Movie…:)

#TRUTHIS Fair is just a word in the dictionary. All of the pros and cons, that I mentioned above, can be applied to the human experience too.  We have people dying every day to protect what is important to them, whether it be freedom, family, beliefs, rights, or just a place in line.  One shot. That's all. We all get one shot at this…


Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
#TRUTHIS We all have stingers.  It is just in a different location on us.  It is on our face.  Yup, that MOUTH can spew off words that can tear a person to shreds…Words are POW-ER-FUL! Be mindful of the words that you use, because while you may have forgotten them- the person that they were used towards won't.  And, they can never really be taken back.  They can bring about hearty laughter and immense pain.  Choose wisely.



The Jellies
On second thought, I remember when my sister got stung by the jellies...she was UP OUT that water.  Maybe a jellyfish would be better than a bumble bee. I could sting the hell out of anyone interrupting my peace and keep it moving… Hmmm... Watch out, biyches!!... Well, at least until a shark comes… ;)

#TRUTH IS totally random.  LOL  I told y'all I got that fever!

TTFN! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL....a sting from anything brings pain!!!!:) love ya!

    ReplyDelete