WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do you hear what I hear?

TIKC!!! What it do?!
In spite of a pulled muscle, two kids with the flu and a little bit of time wasted- I am good to go! 
KAPRIL
Do you hear that?  Sounds like bells...
#TRUTHIS I've got some news…Another good man is “off the market”.  My brother, Kenny got engaged to his girlfriend, April on Friday night.  It was her birthday- check.  Magic in the air (Magician)-check. Dinner with close friends-check.  Beautiful ring-check. Absolute surprise-check.
I would say, April is a lucky girl, lol, but it goes both ways. They really do complement each other extremely well. Congratulations to the two of them!  I love them both and hope that they are very happy together, foreva- eva!  You gotta love, LOVE.  They are definitely KRAZYCOOL! 
The ROYAL wedding will be in 2012! ;)

Ray! I love his little toothless self!
#TRUTHIS RANDOM  I really want to get back to New Orleans.  It has been to long to even name, but it is truly time! Speaking of LOVE, I love The Princess and The Frog movie and could watch it 100 times with my divas.  That movie is just the cutest.  And didn't y'all just LOVE Ray? He's my favorite ;) Anyway, I gotta get there in 2011.  I want some of that cajun FOOD..YES and cajun FUN!  I got a box of beignets from Cafe Du Monde, but I think I need the ambiance to go with it! ;) It would be nice to spend some time there to see the progress that has been made. And Carrie, your photos and updates just made the yearning that much greater!! :)
Mmmm...I may have to make some gumbo for dinner tonight.

Suicidal birds and Green pigs.
 So, ANGRY BIRDS…. Do y’all play this thing?  Apparently I am extra late to the party, but this is one crazy app.  My girlfriend turned me on to it this weekend and I swear, once you get to level 19, YOU become the angry bird!!  Haha  (I am obviously stuck on that level).  Who the heck comes up with these crazy mindless games?  Why is it called Angry Birds? Why are the birds chilling just waiting to commit suicide by being hurled at wood and concrete? And why are the pigs green?!! Quite addictive, nonetheless.  

#TRUTHIS why is there a game called Potty Racers?  *Not Kidding* Seriously, you turn over a “Johnny on the Spot", it instantly gets wheels, and you race it like a wheel barrel!  How do I know about this, you ask?  Because my little diva “accidentally” added it to my phone…for .99 damn cents!!! And since it is paid for- it stays!!

Mama Drama
#TRUTHIS I hit a spot in the cut this weekend, where the DJ thought that he was simply DJing in his basement.  I kinda liked that. I heard ish from Journey, to Master P, which got me thinking…what the hell ever happened to MIA X?  She had things on lock for a minute, as far as I was concerned!  Hmmm, I did a little research.  Seems as though Mama Mia is making a comeback.  The sudden loss of her parents in '99, played a large part in her departure from the rap game.  She has had to overcome personal tragedies, trials and tribulations. But, she is back! She is working on a mixtape and a new album called Betty Rocka Locksmith due out this year.  She also has started her own label Musiclife Recordings/XL Productionz!  Here's to hoping for the fire that she used to spit!  I have no doubt she will bring it. nah-nah-nah-na…..
#TRUTHIS STL LOVE  Nelly will be on VH1s Behind the Music next month!! Word is that he will be talking about some of his personal struggles, the death of his sister, and of course his boo, Ms. Ashanti! Always got love for the homey...even when he ain't on top....  Um, speaking of not being on top-Where is Chingy?
#TRUTHIS The time is now! LIVE YOUR LIFE.  Get out there and live, folks!  Stop being a spectator and be a participator. Each moment that passes is a moment that we can’t ever get back. I say going forward, choose happiness! That doesn’t mean, FUCK everyone and everything else.  It simply means that you can’t please everyone no matter what you do and you can’t change the past. Experience is the best teacher, so embrace what's behind you and keep moving.  It means the present and future is what you have in your control, so why not choose to be happy.  Let go of the regrets, mistakes, ill feelings and move forward with a lighter load and determined step.  Forgive and stay focused, though, because it is easy to stumble. Someone once told me “Happiness is different for everyone and changes at various times.  It is an eternal search…”  I get it, but what a sad thought... I don't quite see it as an eternal search.  It's an everchanging variable that you have much control over.
#TRUTHIS Everything is as it should be. If you put it in the universe, the universe WILL hear your calls.  GOD is in control. Be patient and be open to it.  #HAVE FAITH
Ok, one more of the love bugs.  Couldn't resist.
 TTFN




3 comments:

  1. Congrats Cousin Kenny and I love me some MAMA DRAMA. I remember when Bren bought me that CD, I thought it was the best thing ever..love you xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that everyone needs a little New Orleans recharge every so often!!! ;)

    PS- Yay for you bro! The pics are hot.

    PPS- AMen for the choose happiness. You are so right- constantly changing variables. I have too many friends waiting for the perfect time, place, blah blah blah. SO many miserable. True waste. Speak it girl...

    ReplyDelete