WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY THOUGHTS FROM A LOVEQUEEN!


#TRUTHIS It is VALENTINE'S DAY or in some cases "YOU KNOW YOUR ASS IS SINGLE" day.
#TRUTHIS Thirty-Six million boxes of heart shaped chocolates will be sold this year. #randomfact
#TRUTHIS Love is the greatest gift you can ever give or receive.  The word is so powerful and carries so much feeling in it but nothing compares to the actions used to prove it.   
#TRUTHIS I woke up this morning knowing that I didn't have a Valentine but I couldn't help but wonder if anyone would think of me or if I would feel loved.   As I opened my door to head off to work I looked down and saw a red & white bag wedged in between my door.  At first, I thought this can't be for me and then I saw my name on the envelope.  It was my favorite candy…GUMMI BEARS with a beautiful card from my best friend that read "My life is much sweeter with you in it."  There was also 10 dollars in the card and a handwritten note that said "I appreciate you. Have a great day & lunch on me." Seriously that was all I needed to make my day because believe it or not, it really doesn't take much to make me smile.
#TRUTHIS V-day is less about whether or not you are in a relationship and more about celebrating all the love you have in your life. It is the love from your friends, your children, your family, your co-workers, and even a stranger that can create tremendous happiness.  Love is all around you in so many different capacities and neither is less than or greater than the other...REMEMBER THAT! 
#TRUTHIS I thought about the love of my life about 2 times today and not once did any of those feelings drive me to pick up the phone or shoot him an email.  Instead they brought me a feeling of overwhelming joy and contentment that I was in a better place and open for a greater love.  I have nothing but forgiveness in my heart.  The chapter is over and my story goes on.   
#TRUTHIS Two of my most favorite love songs are Luther Vandross' "SO AMAZING" and Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell's "YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE".  I'm an old school LOVEQUEEN and music like this doesn't just play in your ears but it touches your soul.  We can all relate to the feeling of being in love and when you hear Luther say "It's so amazing to be loved, I'd follow you to the moon and the sky above."  Or when Tammi and Marvin sang "There is no looking back for us, we got love and sure nuf, that's enough!"  Those lyrics can always take you back to a time in your life when you once felt that way or bring thoughts of the person who currently makes you feel that way.
#TRUTHIS LOVEQUEEN'S ODE TO LOVE - I promise to love you just as you love me.  I promise not to settle for less than you at your best. I promise to share my completeness with you and not look for you to complete me.  I promise to focus more on the places where you exist and less on the places you have yet to arrive. I promise to love you in good or bad times. I promise to see you in everything I do and everyone who comes into my life. I promise to never give up on you. Most importantly, I promise to always share you with others.  
#TRUTHIS LOVE DOESN'T HAVE CONDITIONS AND WHEN IN LOVE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOVED JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!


#TRUTHIS I AM REALLY HOPING MY NEXT LOVE LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS: 
LOVEQUEEN AND THIS PIECE OF CANDY WOULD MAKE A SWEET COUPLE....DON'T YA THINK?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE FANS OF TRUTH IS KRAZY COOL......WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment