WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nothing But The Sho Nuff

What Up, TIKC?! Congratulations to the Superbowl champs, THE GREEN BAY PACKERS! I was personally rooting for THE STEELERS, but honestly I didn't really care.  I am just hoping that now that it is over, I no longer have to hear the "black and yellow' song ever ever again. Good riddance!

 UPDATE:  #TRUTHIS Anderson Cooper has finally taken that damn imaginary cape off and decided to come back to the US.  He announced on his twitter page “it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to leave Egypt. CNN continues to have many teams in place. It was a hard decision to leave.”  I’m sure it was. You’re job ain’t worth your life, homey.  Glad someone got through to him.

Mary and Steve. Happier times...THEN.
#TRUTHIS… Apparently Mary Harvey didn't pay much attention to Steve Harvey's books.  She probably laughed her azz off at the thought of him even writing relationship books....By now we have all heard about (or seen) the rants done by Mary Harvey on YouTube about how wrong he did her.  Seriously, she has GOT to be feeling all kinds of crazy now that the judge has declared that her accusations against her ex-husband, Steve Harvey were false!  This is just a mess, Ms. Mary (and where was her stylist).
Basically, here is what was determined:
#1 Mary Harvey was not left broke or destitute by Mr. Harvey after their divorce in 2005.  She was paid $40,000/month until March 2009 and then paid a lump sum of $1.5 million;
 #2 Mary Harvey was not left homeless after her divorce from Mr. Harvey in 2005.  She was awarded three (3) homes in their property settlement

#3 Mr. Harvey is the primary custodian of their 13 year old son, whom Mary Harvey willingly put on an airplane to his father.  Mary Harvey sent him to his father without Mr. Harvey's knowledge

#4 The 2005 divorce of Steve and Mary Harvey was granted on the grounds of irreconcilable differences and his current wife was not named in the original divorce proceeding nor was she the cause of the marital break-up.

Steve and Marjorie. Happy times. Now.
This is really very sad….(Although Justice Thomas’ wife calling Anita unteem years later is still about as pathetic as it gets.) I'm not saying that he was perfect, but noone deserves to be slandered.  Y'all know I can't stand lies.

She has to let go of all of this malice.  She KNEW of the consequences and repercussions that would follow if she broke the court order to  discuss their relationship in the media and SHE DID IT ANYWAY!!  Now, that is some bitterness.
Being hurt and desperate can lead us all to do some deranged deeds, indeed.  But, 3 years later, some of that pain should have subsided.  I'm sure that she still cares deeply for that man, but what about herself, her dignity, her integrity? Can a therapist please step in NOW?  LET.HIM.GO, Ms. Mary!  And don’t look back.  You are only blocking your future blessings.  And putting your son in a hot ass mess of a situation.  Oh, and PS- Ms. Marjorie ain't having NONE of that bs...ya heard?!

Check out the video promo. HAWT!
 Ahhh the guilty pleasures... #TRUTHIS We all know “Confessions of a Video Vixen”.  Ladies, I think we ALL read that book…I know I did!  I read that sucka in two days!! Lol  Well get ready for the juicyness again... 6 years later, Ms. Karrine “Superhead” Steffans is at it again and has written another book! This one is called “Satisfaction” and is being advertised as a guide to couples wanting a little more SATISFACTION in the bedroom!  Can’t hurt to pick this one up too! ;)  Apparently this time, she is not mentioning any names or describing her sexual escapades with celebs.  She calls this one faction (a little fact & a little fiction). Mnnnnhmmm...okay Ms. Steffans.  ... Sounds a little like ZANE...and who doesn't love some ZANE? ;)  Not that the two should ever be in the same catergory, of course, but I'm just saying.  Satisfaction is set for release in August... Did ya get that? ;)

*WARNING* #TRUTHIS I’m going to put a warning on this one because it is a little graphic.  Did y’all hear about the man in Louisville, Kentucky that was hiding crack in the foreskin of his penis!! *DO I LOOK LIKE I AM PLAYING WITH YOU???*  Seriously, dude?  It clearly is not a game!  What the hell?! This is not only nasty, but painful and hella SAD.    Is crack thaaaat good?!  Y’all please don’t answer that… His poor mama, daddy, kids…family.  #IJS.  Pray for him. #TRUTHIS Imma skip the pics on this one.  I think the visual is MORE than enough! Damn dude.
#TRUTHhurts I stayed true to myself this past week and lost a most loyal fan in the process. ;(  It's no fun getting hurt nor having to hurt. Good people are not everywhere, which makes it even more difficult. But in the end, you know when you are on two different pages. I say always keep it 100 and I expect the same.  I have to admit that for a moment, I felt really bad upon reflection for just how brutal my honesty was.  I might need to work on that. And maybe one day, I'll regret it. But in my heart, I know I did the right thing. My mind just could not change my heart... and I respect a persons time to much to waste it.  #TRUTHIS It's all good until the expectations set in...  After all, it's not you...it's me....
#TRUTHIS I know even though we have moved on, that you are still thinking about crack dude lol
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment