WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TRUTH IS TODAY.

#TRUTHIS Here's a quote by I DEFINE TRUTH that sums it all up:  "In life, we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream, and an unforgettable love."  (Follow @idefinetruth on twitter)

#TRUTHIS I am so grateful to be alive and keep on living.  As crazy as this world is there are lessons that I am learning everyday.  I misplaced my positive hat on Monday, but located it today.  Unfortunately there is a small hole in it, but it should be easy to mend.  #TRUTHIS I didn't look to hard for that hat on Monday.  It was one of those days.  Now, knowing that my thoughts control just about every damn thing about the way I feel, I could have changed them but ya know what...I didn't want to.  It's funny how on days like that some of the craziest, most unexpected things can pop up and make you smile. Even my bad days are a blessing.
So Monday was somewhat of a loss. And now it's time to move on....


#TRUTHIS There is so much that could be said about the cast of this years Celebrity Apprentice.  The cast is QUITE entertaining.  NeNe Leakes did a  great job as project manager and  Lil John held it down for the fellas as PM last week.  Bravo for surprises!!!  If y'all aren't watching, definitely check it out.  LaToya Jackson...well, everyone just thinks is stupid, but she fought her way out of elimination and I'm curious to see what she will do when it is her time to be PM.  I think she may surprise some people.  Now on to Ms. Dionne... So, folks were feeling some kinda way about Dionne Warwicks departure from Celebrity Apprentice.  I personally, think that she "made her own bed".  Her being a legend has nothing to do with it.  It's a competition, folks.  She is still a legend...no one is taking that from her. Chill out.  As my homey, Karen said "Dionne should have seen that coming with her Psychic network and all"! *Too funny!* 

She stayed as long as she could.
#TRUTHIS Beyonce and her long time manager, Mathew Knowles, her daddy, split their business relationship.   All good things must come to an end. #TRUTHIS as a total daddy's girl, I feel for them, b/c ANY type of  long time relationship that crumbles means something ain't working out. But let's see where she can go from here without his business support.  She's certainly at the top now and I'm not sure to much could make her stumble- and certainly not as Mrs. Carter. I wonder how much influence Jay had in this one... :) I wonder how much the rolling stone portion of daddy-o, had anything to do with this...or not..

The "Happy" Couple
 Kevin, Kevin, Kevin...Kevin Federline, who has definitely slimmed down a bit,  is about to be a dad for the 5th time.   C'mon Son.  Time for a little snip, maybe?  #TRUTHIS He can't be too happy about that.  This will be the first with his girlfriend of two years, Victoria Prince #TRUTHIS we all know where the $ is going to be coming from...



Emmet Louis Till (1941-1955)
#TRUTHIS I believe it is important that we know our history.  It is important to me that my children know their history and current events.  I recently got "The Untold Story of Emmett Till" for all of us to watch together.  I was hesitant for a moment to show them because I knew that the questions would follow, which I could only answer with "Ignorance".  I also knew the fact that he was 14 when he was murdered would stick with them. I pressed play and their eyes were glued (so were mine).  Avery was frightened at points and still doesn't understand "Why he was killed because he whistled at a woman?"  So glad things have changed a bit, but proud that my children will not only know Nick Jr., Justin Bieber and Nintendo DSI's, but will know the realities of life, past, present and future...  RIP Emmett Louis Till. If you haven't seen it...check it out. #TRUTHIS It's not just Black History, it is part of American History.

#TRUTHIS POSITIVITY! I need to shout out my SPOKENVIZIONS family!  Please check out http://www.spokenvizions.com/  You will not be disappointed.  This magazine can take you away, if only for just a moment.  It is the positivity that we all require.  It is the inspiration that we all desire.  (haa I'm such a poet) ;) Give it a try, y'all  and I promise that you won't be disappointed.  Big thangs are coming for SV... SVTV is in the works.  SV can also be viewed on the ipad, itouch, iphone! Get at me for more info.  In the meantime, check it out.  Follow on twitter @spokenvizions and on facebook @ SpokenVizions Magazine . Floyd Boykin, Jr. is one bad mammer jammer!  Can't nothing or noone stop his flow.  Get on board.  #POSITIVITY

G*D BLESS US ALL.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment