WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TRUTH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YO FACE!



What's really going on?
 #TRUTHIS sending out prayers to everyone in Libya and those suffering from the recent Tsunami and Earthquakes in Japan.  The death toll is STILL on the rise. Here we are more than 10 days later, and folks are taking their first baths since the incidents. THIS COULD EASILY BE HAPPENING TO US! We have to get out of the mindset that this is all happening so far away.  We are all affected in some way.  Everything means something y'all.  We really need to seek out the meaning of these tragedies. Everything is a sign...
#TRUTHIS I like to keep my kids up on current events, so the morning of the Tsunami, I had my oldest watching the news and reporting to me about what she heard.  Bless her little six year old heart- She came running into my room with tears in her eyes and said "Mommy, they said it's coming to the United States and Addyson (her little sis) can't swim!!"  This warmed my heart, as I'm thinking to myself...that's not even a guarantee of survival.  I love how much they love each other...as it should be. I love my babies and their sweet innocence.

Team Breezy?!
  #TRUTHIS While I am not as entertained by Charlie Sheen, I do love #WINNING. I wish him the absolute best. Can't and won't knock his hustle.  I think we are all a little crazy to a certain extent, which leads me to Chris Breezy.  First of all, I am not a CB die hard, like LoveQueen, but I really did enjoy his Transformers video and I especially enjoyed his escape scene in Takers.  As unrealistic as it was, I probably watched it about three times.  Gangsta!  He is a talented, tatted brotha, and nice looking (not really feeling the blond).  Also, got a chance to peep those leaked pics....not to bad.  ;P However, upon hearing about his reaction to the GMA interview today, I think he is still really struggling.  I don't know... Robin Roberts does annoy the hell out of me, I will say that.  But, she was doing her job.  His reps maybe should have prepared him better about the continuing Rihanna questions. (Which apparently he knew were coming). He tried to stay on track.  You can see his frustration mounting and hear Robins nervous laugher.  However, he HAD to do the interview to hype up his new album, right! 
 So, following the interview, the reports are that he was so pissed, that he went into his dressing room, was screaming so loud, security was called and to top it all off, he broke a window with a chair before heading out into Times Square shirtless.  (Super close to violating his probation) It bees like that sometimes..  He tweeted (yes I follow him) "I’m so over people bringing this past shit up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bullshit.”   Yeah, that was um quickly taken down.  I do like him and don't think this will really affect his album sales. I wish C Breezy all the best and hope that he is able to get it together-quickly. His new album F.A.M.E. is currently #1 on Itunes. (Follow us on Twitter @kimpossible10  & @cristilovequeen)

Early AM walk along the beach.
 Ahhhhh... R&R&W! (W being work) Took a nice little trip down South to Marco Island, FLORIDA for a week! Perfect weather.  Perfect company.  My sister brought my nephew Kole down for his first out of state trip (8 months old).  We had a blast!  Had a couple friends who made the trip up to kick it from Miami, too!  And of course, Ciroc was kept on stash. #TRUTHIS All of these variables made the trip even that much better- not to mention that damn near everything was comp'd. Oh, and of course then the NFLPA showed up...Event Planning definitely has it's benefits!

Funny thing is how fast "vacation" comes to an end.  The morning after I got back, I hear Avery yelling from the kitchen "Stop, Drop & Roll!"  I walk into the kitchen and she has attemped to flip the toaster streudel in the oven over, and the oven mitt has hit the burners, causing the mitt to catch fire. LOL.  I can laugh now because, she was so calm and not hurt. (So glad she didn't Stop, Drop and Roll in this case). I ran it under water and we rolled out, leaving the smell of burnt fabric behind.  Welcome Back!

#TRUTHIS DC is my playground! Went to an old skool party and had a ball!  Funny thing is, my definition of old skool clearly isn't theirs!! I went up in there expecting to hear lots of Marvin, Luther, Temptations, Patti, Dare I say Smokey (haha).  I had it ALL wrong- OKAY! Not that there is anything wrong with the above because I can get down to that too.  (I think we have all had our moments in the blue light or shall I say red light basement parties ;)
The video is a little upside down, but just tilt yo head a bit! ;)

Anyway, they were jamming to Prince, Michael, Beyonce, Salt and Peppa, even some Mary J!  They got down to Mary J, nah y'all! (As you will see in the video above) We were all on our feet! I swear, I left there feeling GREAT and looking forward to the remaining birthdays that I will hopefully be blessed to have.  Age ain't nuthing but a number! ;)
Speaking of which....I got one coming up in a month.  Time to get to planning the celebration...I am thankful for so much!  So, so, so much! I love my life and the people in it.


#TRUTHISOHNO flick. I took this in DC, where usually they get it right, but this was oh, so wrong.  I don't understand how mirrors can tell such different stories. #thatisall

Oh, sweetie...
#TRUTHISFINALTHOUGHTS we are all chameleons, taking it one day at a time. For most of us, each day is different, but it is the life that we live based on the decisions that we make and the cards that we are dealt. And it's really okay, as long as we are okay with it. Try not to stress. You find what/who you can tolerate and that is what it is.  No time for a whole lot of questions or trying to understand.  Just rock with it. Tick tock!
TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment