WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#TRUTHIS I'M ALWAYS IN A NEW YORK STATE OF MIND!

#TRUTHIS I love New York...the energy of the city is amazing to me! There is just nothing like it...all the different flavors, the air of greatness, spirits with grind embedded in their souls, and passions overflowing.  It had been a minute since I was in a NEW YORK STATE OF MIND so I headed to the city to see my gorgeous cousin and her beautiful lil man, Liso as well as celebrate my girl Crystyles' b-day party.

#TRUTHIS My sistercousin Niki is amazing and seeing her face brightens my day. I really admire her strength and how she live fearlessly for the love of her family.  She's gorgeous in and out so you would only expect her Liso to be the man too. He is the most swag'd out 2-year New Yorker u ever wanna meet! Shockingly he gave me so much love this time wit his fiesty self.  I love them and it was a great way to start my trip.

#TRUTHIS I was so excited to arrive at Crys' house and meet another dope cutie pie who happens to be her daughter, Lyra.  I don't know if it is because she is Cancer but we had an immediate connection and I loved her cheeks, sweet lil voice and personality.  Of course, it was great to see my girl Crys too.  We are the total odd couple friends but somehow it just works out well....

#TRUTHIS Crys' b-day celebration was so LOVELY!  It went down at Beauty & Essex which is a dope ass spot in the city with food that is equally as yummy.  Beauty & Essex looks like a storefront but walk in and you are immediately lead thru the back door which reveals so much more.  Once you are through that door, you have arrived at the most gorgeous venue packed with beautiful people and a pearl stranded ceiling chandelier to match. 

#TRUTHIS All of Crystal's friends were amazing and all of them were very similar to her - successful, ambitious go-getters with unique crafts.  Ranging from a Boutique Owner to a Entertainment Attorney to a Marketing Guru to a Celebrity Hairstylist and Salon Owner and of course, a LoveQueen..duh! :)  Seriously tho, it was a great energy and I had a KILLER time. 

#TRUTHIS THESE ARE SOME OF THE MOST GORGEOUS SHOES I'VE EVER SEEN....I loved em so much that I would have traded in my kitten heels for them. 

#TRUTHIS Ms. Crystal  Streets was giving LIFE in her birthday dress...OUR MISSION THRU THE CITY WAS COMPLETED WITH THIS WINNER!


#TRUTHIS The Native New Yorker will always have a special place in my heart for the city.  Even though DC is where I need to be to finish up a few things.  I know that God's got me on my path.  My motto is never question where you are in this life because it is where you are intended to be. Don't look back at the past or be still in the present...always keep moving straight ahead to your future because BETTER LIES IN FRONT OF YOU! 
CRYS & CRIS...STYLE QUEEN & LOVE QUEEN

#TRUTHIS REAL FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES...TEN YEARS PLUS and WE STILL LOVE EACH OTHER FLAWS AND ALL!

#TRUTHIS NYCGREATIMES UNTIL THE NEXT TIME.....



No comments:

Post a Comment