WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ALL DAY EVERY DAY, I LIVE #TRUTHIS

#TRUTHIS I am in love with my family. They are some crazy characters but nonetheless, you always know what you are going to get from them.  My sistercousin Timi came down to visit me for the weekend and we had an amazing time with her beautiful girls, Seattle and Aja.  I swear those are my babies even tho my baby Aja is 6'2 and Cece is a few inches taller than me as well.  I am just so proud of them and who they've become as young ladies but I know a lot of who they are has to do with the amazing mother they have. She works extremely hard for her children giving them everything she has to give and supporting them endlessly.  I swear love those kids as if they were my very own.
#TRUTHIS These days I am feeling super blessed.  Even though I feel like all I do is work and go to school, I am fully capable of seeing the purpose in it.  In order to achieve the things I desire then I must sacrifice to get it.  It is all in the game when you have big dreams and a vision that's limitless.  I don't believe in chasing the money, I chase the dream and the money will come. And I dream of Emmy's...LOTS OF THEM!

#TRUTHIS I think I've got JUNGLE FEVER and a feeling for SOMETHING NEW. I never saw myself being attracted to W boys before but I am really expanding my horizons after coming across a couple of dope ones.  Also I've found out that we could connect on a lot of levels as well.  However my Jungle Fever will not allow me to cop one who doesn't have any flavor…FLAVOR IS A MUST!  I need you to know about the hot songs and not just House and Electronica YA DIG! Also if you rock a fitted hat then that is just an added bonus over here.
#TRUTHIS I am so happy that my favorite show, Nurse Jackie, is back on the air.  She is helping ease my pain of missing SONS OF ANARCHY.  Nurse Jackie is a pill-popping drug addict who at the same time is the most loving mother and nurse a hospital could ask for.  She makes up her own rules and lies to almost everyone she comes across but I can't help but to root for her every show.  Check it out Monday nights on Showtime.
#TRUTHIS Despite everyone's hate, I actually liked the GREY'S ANATOMY music event and my favorite song was at the end called The Story by Brandi Carlile.  Even though I wasn't anticipating singing the whole time, I still got into it because I seriously love every single one of those characters on the show.  Also McDreamy and McSteamy could get it any day of the week…FLAVOR OR NOT!  Thank God Callie is okay but I can't wait to see what happens with the baby…more drama is on the horizons!
#TRUTHIS I am starting to believe in happy endings again. I know I am so far from perfect and so is my figure and so is my life but I am starting to feel like God's got something amazing pending in terms of love for me.  I don't know whether it will be in the form of a career or a man but I feel like I am on the verge of possessing it.  Hopefully it will be both but just like I told my girlfriend the other night, there is nothing that I wouldn't trade to have a family to call my own. Also my days of playing special friend  like Queen Latifah's character in Just Wright (who I have been compared to a million times) are over and just like she said in the movie, "I deserve better than that."   So if you come at me then make sure come correct cuz I've reach the point where YOU CAN LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME ALONE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment