WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011 MUSIC PICKS /LIFE MASHUP

Goodbye My Lover, Goodbye My Friend…..GOODBYE A-HOLE #1 AND GOODBYE A-HOLE #2, BOTH OF YOU FOOLS CAN MISS ME.
MISS ME WITH THE B*LLSHIT AND THE DISRESPECT…This year the only game I am playing is TABOO so don't say the wrong word B***H, matter of fact…plz don't say shit!
In 2011, I listened to Adele a million times, which by far was my favorite album of the year, and I have cried to I'LL BE WAITING for you to love me again then I fantasized about my SOMEONE LIKE YOU but guess what?  I was trippin the F out with that.  Why the hell would I want someone like either of them?  Both were complete DICKS, A-HOLE #1 loves me tho & dayum he got a BIG STICK but I find it funny that A-HOLE #2 thought I was pressed for his SHIT & LITTLE BIT! Those 21 years old chicks can have it...A MAGNUM SIZED EGO WITH REGULAR CONDOM SIZED GOODS! SUPER WACK!   
However Adele, the British bundle of talent, also inspired me by ROLLING IN THE DEEP and singing SET FIRE TO THE RAIN. She showed me how eventually you gotta dry those tears and move the hell on with your life.  My boo, RIH RIH, told me CHEERS and said don't let the bastards  get you down…turn it around with another round. *glasses filled with COCO Ciroc clinking* 
Rihanna, I swear love you like a fat kid loves cake, and I really know how that feels because I'm chubby and love some cupcakes.
RIH you also gave me the know how to say TALK THAT TALK to me all night and let my WB know You DA One that I think about all day, you DA one so I make sure I behave.  And I love that WE BOTH FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE....
Don't get me started on RIH and Drizzy because I stay singin "If you let me, here what I'll do, I'll take care of you" But that was in 2011 because this year, someone's gotta take care of me too.   And then there is the MOTTO, OMG I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH… "The pimpin ICECOLD, all these B's wanna chill"….I swear he took a Bay type beat and dropped some of the hottest fire ever.  Dude is hella talented whether he is sensitive or not.
And what a year for my boyfriend Breezy, who I am so attracted to with his blond hair and all.  LOOK AT ME NOW, I'M GETTING PAPER, FRESH THAN A MF.  It was the anthem for most of the year and I swear ALL YOU NEED IS HITS AND PEOPLE WILL FORGET! Take note T.I.
Then there is Bey who is insanely talented but unfortunately many of us slept on the 4 album that is super rocking,  We like to PARTY is the jam that gets everyone moving to the dance floor and LOVE ON TOP is what every woman wants to feel about their man. She unveiled that song and her belly holding the firstborn baby in the Bey and Jay dynasty….I love them.   For the record, I CARE, I MISS YOU, AND START OVER were all bangers so listen if you ain't heard .
Also in 2011, I fell in love with a Redhead and a raspy soulful woman….Her name is Florence and she is backed up by her MACHINE.  CEREMONIALS has touched my spirit, no shade….I LIVE FOR HER AND HER MUSIC!  Never Let Me Go makes me wonder about the questions I have for a sinner like me.  Lover to Lover makes me see that I'm alright with the fact that there may not be any salvation for me.  And well Shake It Out taught me that it is hard to dance with a devil on your back so you HAVE TO SHAKE IT OFF.
I could continue on but I won't.  I just really love music so much and everything I listen to relate in some way to something I am going through in my life…..I can't wait to hear what kind of songs will touch me in 2012.  Stay tuned because you know I will keep you posted.

Here is one for the road………..AND OF COURSE, IT’S THE MOTTO #YOLO


No comments:

Post a Comment