WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?

NUTTIN BUT KEEPIN IT REAL WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

OH KELLY, OH KELLY ACCESSORIZE ME!

MS. KELLY BABY
Okay so we all know her as CRAZY ASS KELLY from the Real Housewives of New York which happens to be season premiering tonight on BRAVO so brace yourself.  Anyway it seems as if CRAZY ASS KELLY has been officially added to my list of people who ride the thin line between brilliance and insanity because her creative vision I find pretty dope.  She gave us all a sneek peek on the show of her owl line of jewelry but now she is moving into a hippy sheek collection that I AM SO FEELING.  If you don't know LOVEQUEEN got a thing for the punk rock, heavy metal vibe and jewelry is my second love after sunglasses. Unlike most chicks, the shoes don't do it for me...GIVE ME SOME HAVAIANAS and I'm cool!  

Anyway I wanted to bring a few pieces out and show everyone what CRAZY ASS KELLY is working with in her jewelry.  Also I was surprised to see how affordable it is and can really work for any budget.  Here are a couple of the necklaces from her line. LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINKIN?

MY HEMATITE ROMANCE NECKLACE, retailing at $128
FULL CHAINMAIL JACKET NECKLACE, retailing at $128


Here are a couple of my favorite braclets in the collection as well:

METAL SLAVE, retailing at $78

MY "SHE'S GOTTA HAVE IT PIECE", THE FRINGE BRACELET, retailing at $88

FINALLY THERE IS MY POCASHANTE SIDE THAT HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR TURQUOISE AND FEATHER EARRINGS...KELLY'S TURQUOISE, retailing at $65

Most of Kelly's piece can be found at INTERMIX but if you want to check out more then hit up http://www.kellykillorenbensimon.com/  JUST THOUGHT I DROP SOME FLAVOR IN YOUR EAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment